|
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Dear all, Haha..finally decided to start on a blog page after much much procrastination. Hoping that this can reach out to more people who are interested to volunteer together with us! Just got back from the outing to esplande with 15 residents of MWH. So glad that everything turned out fine--weather was goooood and we all came back safe and sound! And did I mention that we came back on time too! haha..despite all the delays here and there. Yay..thanks everyone for the cooperation! Haha..ok credit roll time! Seriously a lot of this will not have been possible without the help of many many people and I am just so thankful that all of you chipped in in one way or another--be it helping to book the bus, to reccee the place, to source for NeWater prior to the outing. And not to mention all that was done during the outing--drive the NUSSU van, carry the NeWater, umbrellas and taking photographs. And how could I forget those of you who kindly took time off one Wednesday afternoon to spend time with the residents. I am sure you made their day :) To the new volunteers: Peishan, Theng Poay, Jolene, Darren, Stanley, Crystal, How Yuan, Keat Foong, Pin Saewang, Yiwei, Wanling, Liling and Mariam (I hope I spelled your name correctly!), I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Sorry if there was any confusion or long waiting time, or the little squeeze on the NUSSU van. Heh. Thank you for first taking the initiative to volunteer with us and we definitely look forward to seeing you all again :) To the regular volunteers: Thanks for just being around. I know I can count on you guys :) To all who expresed interest but didn't manage to come down due to some reason or other: Save this page under your Favourites!! Haha..As many of your have expresed interest in joining us in future activities, pls do visit this page for updates k? :) To the staff at MWH: Thanks Bernadette and staff, for coming along and helping us so much with the coordination of this outings. It would have not been possible without permission from you all in the first place :) To Him: for everything that made this possible :) Did I miss out anyone? Deepest apologies if I do! Haha..getting late and mind's not thinking properly. Yes..one more day left of my midterm break. time to pia! Jiayou everyone for the upcoming tests and projects! See you all soon!
11:49 PM
|