|
Sunday, February 26, 2006
It has already been more than half a year I'm in MWH. Well, I still remembered last time when Esther asked me about joining MWH. There was only me and winnie in the recruitment talk, hehe. Well I never regret of joining it.. At first, of course I'm for points to be frank..but slowly i think MWH has changed me. Several times when i'm not in a good mood, and still have to go MWH, I felt that argh, I might as well skip the session, but in the end, I went. Upon reaching MWH, of course i can't show my rather angry or sad face to the residents..so i did pretend to be happy and chat with them. after the session, I actually felt better.. Most probably I saw their face, the residents' i meant. Their life is far more disappointing than mine..and they still keep smiling when they saw me coming! Although they can't remember my name until now, although they always talk the same thing to me, although they complain the same thing to me everytime, I don't mind hearing them again and again. They need people to hear them.. at least.. Thanks for asking me to join last time, esther. you indeed make a difference in my life. And all the friends i met in MWH, all of you are very nice..
10:51 PM
|